“Research suggests that there are many benefits to choosing the Diploma Programme (DP). The programme aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
Through the IB program, schools are able to develop students who:
- have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge
- flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- study at least two languages
- excel in traditional academic subjects
- explore the nature of knowledge through the programme’s unique theory of knowledge course.”*
Please refer to the slides below for information regarding IB at Harry Ainlay High School.
If you have any questions about IB at Harry Ainlay, please contact IB coordinator,
Dean Zuberbuhler. (email@example.com)
Inclusive Education (Special Needs) Policy