- English 30-1 or 30-2 (15 credits in English)
- Social Studies 30-1 or 30-2 (15 credits in Social Studies)
- Mathematics 20-1 or Mathematics 20-2 or Mathematics 20-3 (10 credits in Math)
- Biology 20 or Chemistry 20 or Physics 20 or Science 20 or Science 24 (10 credits in Science)
- Physical Education 10 (3 or 5 credits)
- Career and Life Management – CALM 20 (3 credits)
- 10 credits from Career and Technology Studies or Fine Arts or International languages
- 10 credits in any 30-level courses (including locally developed) in addition to the credits in English 30-1 or 30-2 and Social Studies 30 or 33
- Unspecified Credits (22 – 24 credits)
TOTAL must exceed 100 credits
For students to qualify for participation in the Commencement/Awards Ceremony in May they must:
- be students in good standing
- have attended at least 85% of all classes
- complete high school diploma requirements
- achieve 100 credits by the completion of summer school in the current school year.
Students who currently are not eligible to graduate must see their assistant principal to confirm a plan to meet graduation requirements before semester 2 classes begin. Documented registration for all students taking work experience or correspondence must be completed by mid-February.