The all-important transition from Junior High School to Senior High School marks an evolutionary stage within your lives. It can be an overwhelming, but exciting experience – especially if the school you are going to has over 2600 students. But, fear not future Titans!
Link Crew is here and we have organized a memorable orientation day for you! Link Crew is an opportunity for you to become accustomed to the environment at Harry Ainlay, while meeting new people.
Here are some details for LINK CREW:
- Wednesday, August 30th, 2017
- Last name A - L: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Last name M - Z: 11:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to find your nametag and link crew leader.
- Harry Ainlay High Large Gym
- General Assembly/ Opening Ceremonies
- Group activities
- Orientation, school tour and snack
- Registration - bring cheque/cash payable to LifeTouch for picture packages, (picture packages available on SchoolZone) money for student council fees - $20 and a bus pass if required (bus pass fee to be determined).
Please note that for your convenience, school fees can be paid through SchoolZone using Mastercard, Visa or debit.
Student fees will be available to pay online in late August.
We are excited you have chosen Harry Ainlay to be your high school, and we look forward to welcoming you on LINK CREW DAY! Check SchoolZone in the middle of August for any updates. If you have any questions about Link Crew, please contact: Doris.Amyotte@epsb.ca